11/7/2018 – Version 1.0
These terms and conditions relate only to e-commerce transactions
The item must have been directly purchased from the WB e-commerce store, not through a distributor, contractor, end user or another reseller.
Please also refer to our ‘Conditions of Sales’ policy
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Change of Mind Returns
"Change of mind" includes purchases you have made in error, e.g. accidentally ordered the wrong size or colour, or items that weren’t for a purpose.
- Change of mind returns may be subjected to a 15% restocking fee at the discretion of Warren & Brown
- We will accept a change of mind return provided it meets the following guidelines:
- Return within 30 days
- Return with proof of purchase
- Item must be brand new, unused and in its original packaging.
- Packaging must not be broken
- Returns must be made within the country of purchase
- Change of mind returns may be fully credited and refunded, provided as store credit or used as an exchange to a different product, at the discretion of Warren & Brown Technologies
- Return postage and handling costs are the responsibility of the purchaser
- The item must have been directly purchased from the WB e-commerce store, not through a distributor.
Faulty Product Returns
If something is faulty, incorrectly described or different from the sample shown, we will provide an exchange or refund provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Standard 12-month warranty applies on all items. Warranty returns must be provided with original proof of purchase, which was made directly from the WB e-commerce store.
Returns Process (In-Store/ or online)
- Take your item(s) to Warren & Brown or post it directly to Warren & Brown Technologies, 108 Mitchell Street, Maidstone, 3012 Victoria, Australia.
- Provide the team member in store your unwanted item, proof of purchase, and if you paid using a credit card, please bring the same card with you.
- Once the returns policy has been met, we will offer an exchange or refund on the spot, credit your account. 4. Send a notification email to email@example.com
Exchanges for the same item in a different size will not incur any additional charges. If the new item is a different product (including a different colour) and there is a price difference you may need to pay the difference or receive a partial refund.
Exchanges can only be provided within 30 days from date of purchase and a proof of purchase must also be provided. The item must have been directly purchased from the WB e-commerce store.
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online orders) will be refunded to you using the original payment method.
Refunds can only be processed directly to the original purchaser, using the original payment details provided. Refunds will not be issued to a 3rd party.
Refunds will only be provided once the items have been received and inspected by WBT.
Once received, we will process the refund and notify you via email. Your refund will be credited back to you in the next 1-5 days, depending on the payment method used to place your order.
If the item returned does not meet our Returns and Exchange Policy above your order will be sent back to you.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Original tax/sales receipt
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial Statement (i.e. bank statement, credit card statement)
- Proof of purchase is the original WBT receipt, bank statement, or invoice
You will be asked for information that is relevant to your return or to satisfy legislative requirement. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return. When returning merchandise with proof of purchase, you will be asked for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction.