Remove stuck or frozen screws with the rapid screw extractor. This is an easy to use tool that can be used to remove damaged screws. It comes with 2 types of removal bits which are designed to bite into and grip screw heads to suit various degrees of damage.
How to use the DBZ60G rapid screw extractor:
1st Bit – Press & Twist
4 edges of the cross tip can firmly grip the remaining corners of Phillips recess.
- Insert the 1st Bit into the handle grip and grip it as illustrated below.
- Place the bit tip into the screw head, then scrape away burs in the recess by twisting it back and forth lightly.
2nd Bit – Strike & Turn
- Clean out any steel chips left in the screw recess.
- Fit the rubber sleeve to the 2nd Bit and position the blade in the recess.
- Strike the end of the bit with a hammer.
- Make sure the bit is self-standing upright, and then affix the grip on to the bit. DO NOT HIT THE GRIP WITH A HAMMER.
- Turn counter-clockwise while pressing firmly downward.