Detachable Head Torque Wrench Slim:
- 17 Piece 1/4 9×12 slim insert & ratchet insert socket set
- 18 Piece 3/8 9×12 slim insert & ratchet insert socket set
- 19 Piece 1/2 14×18 slim insert & ratchet insert socket set
Some modern engine assembly procedures have changed because of component fasteners being subjected to critical loads and stress these vehicle manufacturers can specify both torque and angular settings for fasteners. The angular torque gauge provides an easy mean for the repairer to follow original specifications.
Warren and Brown range of Digital Torque Testers is designed as a reasonably priced high quality method of testing toque wrenches in the workshop or in the field. These portable compact units can be fitted to the work bench or inside the work van and be accessible whenever they are needed.
Installing a suitable tester in the workshop takes the guess work out of the reliability of your
torque wrenches and ensures their accuracy between calibrations. The Warren and Brown Digital Torque Testers are a portable stand alone testing system that can be operated with an AC adaptor or batteries and also has the capability to save and upload you data to a computer
The Screen Torque Wrench range includes a Detachable Head Screen Torque Wrench Kit which features a 40-200Nm torque wrench with a 1/2″ ratchet head and 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 17mm 19mm, 22mm, 24mm, 27mm, 30mm, 32mm open end detachable heads packed in a robust blow molded plastic case.
- Window Scale
- Positive locking pull-down adjustment knob
- Universal 1/4â€ Hex Driver
- Ergonomic tri-lobular comfort grip
- Strong rare earth magnet
- Cam-over torque limiting clutch
- Easy to read window scale
- Lightweight for ease of use
- Accuracy +/- 6%
- Clockwise operation only