Screw Type Adaptor Kits to suit:
- Mazda 3
- BA Falcon
- Holden V8 with Chevrolet Engines from 1999, Toyota Celica from 1999 (also Toyota Hilux, Hi Ace)
- Late model BMWs and all Ferraris
- European vehicles including Fiat, Volvo, Rover, Renault, SAAB and Alfa Romeo
- Ford Falcon EA, Fairlane NA, LTD DA. & Holden VZ Commodore
- Volkswagen Golf and Audi
- Holden Commodore VN, Camira, some BMW models, Toyota Lexen, Ford Mondeo, Ford Taurus, Daewoo (all models), Land Rover (late model)
- Scania Trucks
- Ford Transit Van
810292 – Adaptor Kit Bayonet Type
810996 – Adaptor Kit Bayonet Type
810398 – Adaptor Kit Standard Bayonet Type Adaptor for Caps Only
Valve Seat Grinding Wheel is specifically designed for operating at speeds between 2500 and 8000 r.p.m. Available in 30″ and 45″ with diameters between 25.4mm (1) and 76mm (3). Medium speed rotation between 2500 and 8000 r.p.m. prolongs the life of the equipment.
Conventional electric or air drive units are used thus a special high speed drive unit is not required.
Tapered, Threaded (Aluminium, Steel, Iron) repplugs manufactured from material compatible with the cylinder block or head.
These actual size reproductions of the range of standard plugs indicate the scope of the repair process. Using the larger plugs, whole injector seating areas can be renewed, and the smaller plugs are widely used in automotive cylinder head and block repair.
REPPLUGS – (LARGE) TAPERED, THREADED (IRON)
Large Plugs used with special tooling for diesel head repairs. These actual size reproductions of the range of standard plugs indicate the scope of the crack repair process. Using the larger plugs, whole injector seating areas can be renewed, and the smaller plugs are widely used in automotive cylinder head and block repair.
Also available upon request, special Plugs P/N 960060, 960061 and 960062, and special Plugs P/N: 960063 and 960064.