- Precision ground parallel to fit into valve guides
- Locks into Carrier to make an Abrasive Valve Assembly
- Vibro action of the Carrier ensures automatic alignment of the seat to the guide
- Quickly moved from one guide to the next
- Extensive range of diameters available
- Series 126000 and 128000 have a shank diameter of 9.52mm (3/8) for use with carrier
- P/N: 151100 or reamer arbour P/N: 143500.
Stock Range Listing Of Syncro Pilots:
P/N: 136000 – INSERT REMOVING CHISEL
This high tensile, heat treated chisel is fused to remove valve seat inserts. The chisel is first driven under the insert, then hit on top with a hammer which raises the insert out of its seat.
- See Description