Engine Reconditioning Equipment
Specifically designed for operating at speeds between 2500 and 8000 r.p.m. Available in 30″ and 45″ with diameters between 25.4mm (1”) and 76mm (3”). Medium speed rotation between 2500 and 8000 r.p.m. prolongs the life of the equipment.
• Precision ground parallel to fit into valve guides
• Locks into Carrier to make an “Abrasive Valve Assembly”
• Vibro action of the Carrier ensures automatic alignment of the seat to the guide
• Quickly moved from one guide to the next
• Extensive range of diameters available
Tapered, Threaded (Aluminium, Steel, Iron) repplugs manufactured from material compatible with the cylinder block or head.
These actual size reproductions of the range of standard plugs indicate the scope of the repair process. Using the larger plugs, whole injector seating areas can be renewed, and the smaller plugs are widely used in automotive cylinder head and block repair.