Pro-Wrench has the smallest swing angle and the smallest head size of all open-end ratcheting designs. With a 30 degree swing angle, this compact wrench needs only half the room to ratchet compared to other open-end spanners that need a 60 degree swing angle.
Also featuring a solid open-end design at the opposite end, this combination makes it the ideal tool for those tight, hard-to-reach spots.
AldenWrench has the smallest swing angle and the smallest head size of all open-end
ratcheting designs.With a 30 degree swing angle, this compact wrench needs only half the room to ratchet compared to other open-end ratcheting wrenches that need a 60 degree swing angle.
170 Flushcutter – Standard Flushcutter
175 Flushcutter – Safety Flushcutter with Safety Catcher
185 Semi Flushcutters – Semi Flushcutter, a 180 with Safety Catcher
195 Flushcutter – Narrow Flushcutter, a 190 with Safety Catcher
205 Flushcutter – Chrome Flushcutter, a 200 with Safety Clip (indent only)
2178 Flushcutter – Heavy Duty Flushcutter
The screw removal pliers are a patented product that contains both vertical & horizontal serrated teeth, which provide a non-slip gripping mechanism for removing rusted or damaged screw heads with no slipping.
PZ55 – 150mm
PZ56 – 175mm
PZ57 – 120mm
PZ58 – 160mm
• Turns nuts and bolts with ZERO degree of arc
• Light weight but durable die cast housing
• Tough powder coated finish
• Chrome vanadium sprockets
• Low friction UHMW (ultra high molecular weight )polyethylene bushings 1 to 1 drive ratio
• Nuts and bolts removed in a fraction of the time
• 1/4” Tite-Reach maximum torque input 34Nms (25ft.lbs) Use of an Impact wrench not recommended on this tool
• 3/8” Tite-Reach maximum torque input 170 Nm (125ft.lbs)
• Maximum torque input from an impact wrench is 340 Nm (250 ft.lbs)